http://tofuisland.blogspot.sg/   http://www.dpf2u.com/forum/acc/click.php?id=132

Chinese Version DPF ~~ http://MySinsCity.com ~~~~ 欲望都市 ~~ DPF 中文成人論壇 ~~
Welcome to the Decent Playboy Forum.
  • Amazed
  • Angry
  • Big Hug
  • blowme
  • Bored
  • BrokenHeart
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • chatty
  • Cheerful
  • Chicken
  • Cloud_9
  • Clueless
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Dreaming
  • Errrr
  • fight
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Fuckoff
  • Fuckyou
  • Gloomy
  • Gross
  • haha
  • Hangover
  • happy
  • Hungry
  • IDB
  • Impatient
  • In pain
  • Inlove
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • Irresolute
  • Letsfuck
  • Lonely
  • Loser
  • Love
  • Mad
  • Nerdy
  • On phone
  • Paranoid
  • Party
  • Pissed off
  • Sad
  • Saywhat
  • Scared
  • Shh
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sillyme
  • Sleepy
  • Starving
  • Stoned
  • Stressed
  • Thinking
  • Tired
  • Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast
      PlayBoy
      Infant

I am:
      Busy

FUBU (FUckBUddy) and FWB (Friends With Benefits)

Dearest DPF members,

please share all your stories of your FUBUs, workmates, housemates, roommates, classmates encounters.....here

...... Long or short, juicy or not......... as long as it is sexciting

Last edited by solicitor; 24-07-2011 at 17:34. Reason: revised

PlayMan
      walking ATM

I am:
      Chicken

FUBU

All about your sex-perience with FUBU

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Well let me be the first to write a little out my small experience with a FUBU of mine at that time back in 2009. Well at that time we have been going out regularly with one another and had hide the fact from all of our friends. Lets call her PL here. Anyways one day, we headed out to drink n club with our friends. We decided to head to Bar Savanh in Mont Kiara. well 3 of our other friends were there already, my best girl friend CY and audrey and their dates for the night kel n CK. anyways, we did the usual meet and greet session and party the night out drinking, listening to live music. Then later on as the night went on the live band stops and its dancing time!! the girls were haviing fun duancing taking photos and sometimes us guys would join them. at some point PL got tired and sat down next to where i was standing. (our table was a high table with those bar stools btw). She told me she needs to catch her breath. I just smiled n secretly caress her thighs without any1 noticing (thank god its dark at that time since the live band stopped). She looked at me and she just smiled and signal me to lend her my ear and she said "dun be naughty here we could get caught" then i looked at her and saw that she was giving me that cheeky smile as though she was daring me to go further. When I saw that I could not hold back and just started to move my hands slowly but gently heading towards her inner thigh (she was wearing a really short skimpy denim skirt, and a tube top) n whispered back " well i like to take my chances" n just grin at her as i caress her more, At that time our friends from across the table asked us to drink more so we complied. Then 2 of them would like to get some air and head out. I was drinking while PL was busy engaging conversation with our other 2 friends. At that point I couldnt help my self but to slowly moved my arm on her thigh and slowly head towards her inner thigh. I stroke her pussy gently outside her panties and she turn her head n looked at me giving me that horny look. I just smiled n whisper to her "act natural or someone might find out" so she just turn away n chatted of with our buddies while i just join in the conversation nonchalantly while still pleasuring her pussy stroking it outside her panties paying attention to her clit area. After about 2 minutes or so she couldnt take it and I saw her drawing her hand under the table for which i thought she would stop me n remove my hand but instead she held my hand while pushing it away, and use her other hand to move her panties aside. Then she quickly directed my hands into her pussy and she clasped her legs together trying to make it not obvious. My fingers could feel her moist pussy juice oozing I just couldnt help myself n started moving my fingers twirling inside her pussy as she grabbed my hand hard signalling me that she is feeling really good. I did that for about 3 minutes and i suddenly felt her pussy tighten and convulse on my finger while oozing out her pussy juice. She came from the excitement of getting fingered in a club with the feeling of getting caught at anytime. I then moved my hand away n just smiled at her as she looked at me with those eyes filled with excitement. We then continued our night away drinking with our buddies.

After that, around 1.45 we decided to head home. So we walked to our cars n bid each other farewell. She got in the car n just gave me that "now uve done it look" and i just played innocent. I then told her "well u cant tell me u didnt like it since ur the one who inserted my fingers in u " she then replied being defensive "its ur fault!! it wouldnt happen if u didnt start it " then we just giggled. anyways while driving i held her hand and we were chi chatting away when she suddenly directed my hands down to her pussy and said "well wanna continue where u left off?" she just smiled devilishly and removed her panties and inserted my fingers in her. This time since we are in the car she just let out an uncontrollable moan out . I looked at her n asked her " so, feel good to let out ur voice out screaming with pleasure?" she was panting n replied "yes, u know how hard it was for me to not scream in the club just now?" i continued moving my fingers digging deep into her pussy. She lets out a moan with pleasure and she started to lft her shirt up n played with her tits. At this point of time it was really hard for me to concentrate on the road but i persevered. She then pushed my hands away and just smiled giving me that horny CFM look and said "now i got to do something for u ". She then unzipped my pannts and unbutton it while taking my cock out through the opening on my boxers n started giving me a bbbj while i was driving. I was like shit... now its even harder to concentrate. So i started to drive a little slower just over 60km an hour so that i dun hit anything just in case. while she was blowing me her pussy is fully exposed. Using my long arms i started playing with her pussy with 1 hand while still holding the wheels with the other. she moans with my cock in her mouth and started to suck my dick harder as she pushed her head down trying to fit my whole dick in her mouth. She chocked a little as she was deep throating me. OUr foreplay didnt last long as I was reaching her house n i told her while she wass still blowing me. She then stopped blowing me got up n saw where we were while holding my dick in her hand and just told me " We cant stop. follow my direction ill take u somewhere". she then lead me through the streets and into an alley. she told me to stop the car here and off the engine. I just complied. She then grins at me and hoped behind at the backseat (thank god i was driving an mpv that night so its huge with more space) she started playing with her self n told me with the most CFM look u would ever see and just said " I want u to fuck me really hard right now" Hearing that i just got out of the car and got into the back seat to join her as i gave her a DFK while playing with her boobs. Then i just told her to go on all four on the seat for which she complied and started to thrust her hard doggy style (it was kinda uncomfortable for me since im tall and had to bend down shit!! luckily she was small) I pumped her hard raw (yes raw wasnt thinkin much that time) and she moans n screamed using her hand to cover her mouth so it wouldnt b to loud. We then proceed with me laying on the chair reclining it back and she got on top n started riding me hard while i sucked on her nipples. She was moving up n down back n forth hard and I couldnt control it and wanted to cum. She then said "Lets cum together, im cumming as well. Just shoot it inside me im safe today" upon hearing this i just couldnt hold back n held her tight as i gave her another dfk while she was still moving her hips back n forth n i unloaded my jizz in her. She then giggled n said "thats a lot" she then reached for the tissue box n got herself off me n started wiping herself. I quickly got back to the driver seat and just start the engine while she climbed back in front putting her clothes on just right as i drove her back to her house. She kissed me goodnight and told me "Next time dun b so naughty or i will rape u like that again" I just smiled and said "If u say it like that what makes u think I wouldnt do it again?" she then laughed n replied "well its not that i dun want u to " n just blew me a kissed n closed the door as she says good bye and head inside.

Well that was one of my exciting sexperience with my old FUBU :) hope to those of u who took the time to read it enjoyed it very much. Next time i will write as to how it all begin as I had a lot of sexcapade with PL as we were doing this for over a year trying out all sorts of crazy things.

Till next time guys, cheers!

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

bro, that was a very good FR... do you still keep in touch with her... convince her to be your FUBU... I'm sure you will have a lots of funs later...

Here my FUBU story...

I got to know this MILF in a club... She is PR manager, duty is to drink with customer, but not GRO.

We know each others not so long, one night, I offer her to send her home since she stay near me... On the way home, we chit chat (basically nonsense), I have dirty thinking in my mind (what do u expect when a girl let u send her home at 3am?)

She told me she is drunk during i send her home (in fact she looks OK, PR manager get drunk easy? no way man... do u believe?)
      I then try to offer her if she can walk upstairs (she stay at level 3, no lift), she agree... (wow... got chance...)

reach her apartment, hold her, walk upstairs... don't know if she purposely or unintentionally like falling, I quickly hold her stronger and purposely touch her boobs (not big, but good to hold...) to carry her... reach her door, open up... show me her room... I carry her into her room.. then return to LOCK the door... hehe...

she is like very drunk... sleeping on the bed... but a button off!!! can barely see her breast... I lay next to her... try to careless her... ask "are you OK? wanna some water?" she replied, "yup..." go to kitchen take water for her... she took few sips... and fall back to bed... again, i rub her shoulder... slowly try lower...her breast... didn't reject... woo hoo.... try further... go inside to explore... play her nipples... i can now hear her soft moan... what NOW? kiss her neck, ears... lower to her TIPS... while one hand try to un-button... she accommodate my action allowing me to take off her blouse... I love kiss, AR while bra on her... she start to move her body and giving soft moans... start to take off her pant... then G-string... finger her softly... u know what? juice start coming like tap... she is a divorcee, god now how long she never had sex... her hand now move into my pant try to stroke me...

she help to unbutton my jeans, slowly take off my shirt & pant... while one hand keep fingering her (cuz she don't let my hand away... she is so enjoying that), my hand is now full with her juice... I think she come...

now her turn to service me... she catbath me from top to my shaft... I must tell you, this is one of the best BBBJ i ever had... she did not hold my shaft with hand, I can only feel a very very soft lips covering my penis, and slowly insert & deep throat... her teeth never touch any part of my shaft, I'm feeling entering a cunt... she suck very slowly and tighly, very very good suck-tion... I let her do her action, hold her head while doing BBBJ... I'm not the kind of long hold fxxker, can't hold for too long, but this time, I don't know why I just like the feeling and last for 10 minutes I still HARD on and never feel to explode yet...

I then take my CD from wallet, thinking to start the action... she refused!! not FJ, she is sensitive to CD, she wants it RAW!!! WTF, should I, or not!!! My small head overrule me... OK just do raw then... but i have another idea... do CIM later... haha... started with missionery, hehe, I'm good at this, maybe you guys already know, 9 shallow 1 deep... then purpose slip away outside her love hole... again 9S1D... haha... she moans like crazy... she seems cannot take it anymore, I can feel her shivering, then her got up to cowgirl me, trying to take control... she move up & down wildly, like riding wildhorse... let her do 2-3 minutes, then I sit up while she is on me... take off her, she hold my neck, and I just stand up, carrying her... haha... I must say, this time she "scream" not moan... I start to shake her like no tomorrow... she also move according to my movement, bonk.. no bang her like crazy... she keep shivering, I think she come again... at least 2-3 times... 8-10 minutes later, I feel like explode...tell her I want CIM, put her down, she just give me BJ like enjoying the best food in the world... keep sucking till I explode... take every single drops, and show her sextifying face... action end...quickly wash, dress up and leave, she know I'm married...
      I must go home, HM is at home!!! haha, my HM know me entertain customer, will not call me as long as I reach home safe...

ever since then, whenever I'm free during day time before she goes to work, I will drop by to have 1 round with her, then send her to work...

our relationship last for 3 months... i decided to stop, my HM is suspecting something... haha... stop before things happen...

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

I also wanna copy paste my FR from MMS:

This incident was about 8 years ago when I was still stuck in a relationship that was going nowhere and had plenty of arguments with the GF then. There was one night that my friend asked me to join him for drinking session as he has invited a few chicks along and he did not want to be the only guy there. Plus, he has his little brother eyeing on 1 of the chicks and he needed others to help entertain the rest. So it ended up 3 of us guys went to meet this group of 4 chicks in a pub/club near to the disco called Jump around Jln Sultan Ismail. I had no sexpectations then, just thought to help my friend land a pussy for the night!

When we got there, I realised that all 4 of the chicks were really quite hot!! After a quick round of intro and a few sips of beer, all us guys excused ourselves to the little boy's room and the girls were all laughing at us as we were flocking together like the ladies. Little did they know that this was pre-planned. We got to the toilet and immediately started sharing our targets to try for some 1 night fun so that we are clear who is going for who. I chose a SYT with big lovely eyes and looks a bit like Nicholas Tse's wife (Cheong Pak Chi) but seems to have relatively small boobs. I am normally a boob man but looking at the nice body and alluring smile of this CPC look-alike also can give me a stiffy. So with all our targets agreed on, we went back to the ladies to work on our 'projects'. After a few hours of good laughter, good drinks and good fun, it looks like all the guys are going home to TFK alone because the chicks all looks interested but not sure if they wanted to continue on for other activities. MGH!

However, not all is lost. We made plans to all meet up again in 2 days time at another drinking hole. I also managed to convince my target that I should do the gentlemanly thing and send her home as well. So on the way home, we chit chat some more and apart from the phone number, I also found out that she is sharing an apartment with a girl housemate (MGH.. doesn't sound convinient to go her place). Further digging revealed that the housemate is actually a stewardess and is not home all the time (DING!! That sounds much better!). So with a quick goodbye peck on the cheek, I left feeling that the fish is nibbling and a possible sexperience to spice up my life a bit!

So 2 days later, our 2 groups met again. this time I managed to convince her over the phone beforehand that I will pick her up and send her home. This way I can score points for being a gentleman but in reality I wanted to pick her up so that I can check out if her housemate is in and if I can try crash at her place after party! muahahahaha... During this meet up session, I was already doing multiple trial contacts to see if any resistance. I was at some point touching her arm, her shoulders or her waist and the response seem positive! So I started planning my moves and even slip out to the next door 7-11 to the to buy a pack of CD as i had forgotten to bring! When the drink session was over, the other guys decided to go for supper with the other ladies. I cited being a bit tired and declined. As my ala CPC has no other transport, she also agreed to go let me send her home instead of going for supper.

On the way to her home, I was complaining that I had a bit of backache and was uncomfortable, that's why I did not go for supper. This was my opening line as I have already found out that her work was in the ladies beauty line and she has some experience in massage as well. After much sweet talk in the car, I managed to convince her to give me a short back rub back at her apartment. YES!!! I was having a big boner by then already just thinking about it.

When we got to her apartment, she went to change 1st and came out with a loose T shirt and denim shorts that barely covered her ass and showed off her long, fair and shapely legs very well. By then I was quite sure I can get some action that night and despite the constant hard on, I still continued with the story of needing a back rub. Must have some build up in sexpectancy and foreplay right? So she asked me take my shirt off, unbuckle my pants and lie face down on her bed while she prepared the oil for massage. I did it in record breaking time. What I was surprised at is the fact that she actually gave a very good oil massage on my back! After half our massage, my hand started wandering on her knees and then resting on her thigh. Since there was no resistance, i turned around (which was a big comfort as it was getting uncomfortable to lie on your front with a big hard on) and pulled her closer for some FK. She seemed uncomfortable with DFK so I kept the tounge penetration to a minimum.

My hand started auto roaming and soon found my way beneath the loose T shirt. She was wearing a bra with not much padding and MGH... the boobs is so small leh... like barely A cup. But by then I didn't mind already as my I was no longer thinking with my big head anyway. So I slowly took off her T shirt, then her bra and started licking and sucking her nips. To my pleasant surprise, she has the kind of nipples that really stick out a lot when stimulated and this is my fav kind! After alternating between kissing and playing with her nips for a few minutes and hearing her soft sighs of pleasure, I started roaming south. i managed to get my fingers between her thighs and her shorts and was feeling her panties and camel toe. I got even more sexcited because she was so wet that her panties were already soaked! I gently strip her off and then practically ripped my own pants and underwear off. I was kneeling in front of her face and guided her hands to my dick and she started stroking it. I was sure how to verbally ask if she can give me BBBJ so I tried gently to move my dick to infront of her mouth. She looked at me and gave a gentle shake of her head. MCH... looks like no BJ that night. But I thought never mind, I am so aroused already I can live without.

So I continued by doing a cat bath on her instead (hah.. good to learn this from the WLs.. kekeke). By the time I reach her clit and stuck my fingers in her pussy, she was moaning already. Her pussy was no longer dripping, but was now flowing. There was already stains on her white bedsheet! I swear up to now, I have never tried any other pussy which can get as wet as this. She was was moaning louder and louder while pushing my head down while I cleaned her clit with my tongue and fingered her. After a few minutes of listening to her moan, I also beh-tahan. So I quickly put on my CD but instead of entering her wet pussy, I still teased her by rubbing my dick on her clit and her labia. It got her to a stage that she was shaking her head, pulled my dick away from my hand and shoved it into her pussy. Ahhh... the bliss of the initial penetration... She was really moaning a lot by then and I think she came twice in a short duration as I felt her shivering twice while I was pumping her. We only managed 2 variations of the missionary position before I exploded in her as I really cannot tahan looking at her thrashing around and feeling her wall gripping me on and off.

All in all, we bonked 4 more times at her apartment in the following 2 months. Twice in her bedroom and twice in the living room sofa, all during her housemate out on flight. After that, I think she started feeling guilty that we were only like FUBU and I couldn't talk her into continuing. So after another few attempts to lure her, we drifted apart and stopped contacting each other. I still visually her occasionally when servicing HM as picturing her wet pussy, her thrashing body and her sexy moans still turn me on..

PlayMan
      one of a kind

I am:
      Bored

Found this website. Anyone looking for FUBU, sex partner / ONS?

If you looking for a life partner or Just some fun we can help!
      Its Secure, Safe and there are no strings!
      http://www.summerdatingheat.com - FuckBook
      WHY SO SERIOUS?

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

I had a few FUBU experience too, however, most of them had a bad ending.

----
      She's the younger sister of a gal fren of mine who used to party with me weekly. She came from east my, and her older sister brought her out, and partied together. She's shy and inexperienced. However, after a month, her older sister went to australia to study but i continued bringing her younger sister out to party. This leads to that and that leads to the ultimate sin. Both were drunk and i ended up in her house (she's staying alone), and KAPOW. Since i had a HM at that time, i apologized, etc..etc.. To my surprise, she said she liked me, and wouldn't mind it.

So I was like in heaven (she's damn wild). So basically we still go partying 1-2/week and after each party I get to bonk. However, as time goes on, she fell for me. She then kept asking to be my HM then and I can't cause I have 1 already. The nightmare continued from there, and I decided to end it there and then.

after that, she cooled off, and like tried to talk me back into a FUBU relationship. Of course, that time small head think better with big head so I agreed. A few more sessions, and she did something which scared the shit out of me. After that, I don't even dare to pick up her call. Luckily after hiding for few months, she got over it.

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

I have several fubu which I obtain from online social networks such as FB for example... Now rarely anymore.... lasy to play the hide and seek game... however, I can share several signs if you want to look for one....

traits... e.g. in social networks like FB, Badoo, Quepassa, Hi etc.... FB is well recognise network, so those girl who are lonely and horny rarely use this platform, even they do, they will post picture of themselve without face like half naked or naked picture. Study at the picture posted to justify its genuinity. Traits like not too sharp, bit blur indicates shots were taken by HP rather than digicamera... then another sign to look for is the details of the profile.. details like when she registered/when is the latest sign in... for this profile, some girl would register and play once or twice then abandon it, so, you need to see the date....

after above was done, go to information... e.g. I am horny, i love sex etc... real horny wont reveal too much if she post her picture, if cartoon picture was posted, and lots of erotic statment was written, its a bet of 50%/50%. go for it.. nothing to lose right? lastly on profile part... see the number of friends.... if the girl got like 2,000 friends, it is unlikely she will notice or give a damn about you....after all this sign is studied, then you can proceed to add... and wait to be added...

P/S badoo is a good platform as there are lots of horny girls there... I got two from this web.... even got one OKT operating here... this web`s girl member outnumbered guys....

aove is the external part... about internal part, put yur profile and picture... I am a gym guy and I posted my half naked body after gym session without face of course... incase HM notice... this is also a dangerous bet as some girl view musculinity as erotic, some view it as intimidating and even disgusting... so, multiple account is advised....

during chat session, can proceed to erotic chat if no personal details are exposed in account like school, place, face,name etc... and the profile boldly stated she is damn horny and looking for cocks.... get used first before open the cam... you dont know if opposite is a she or he... again a risky bet if opposite is a he and he posted you naked picture on youtube... ahaha.....

for less revealed traits, like fancy clubbing, revealing clothes etc, dont straight jump into erotic chat, but start with casual chat, not too boring of course, find a topic she favours and get along well first.... teast her say curious about her face and look... say wan video cam chat.. at first she refuse.. offer open your first, then she will open hers... this is a golden advice I give... either show your face only or show your dick(if you reach this level)... don ever show both at the same time....

and after this?? "chap sang" by yourself.... check the background first... you dont want a girl being too sticky, and if possible, get a second SIM card.. got one Fubu MMS me her boobs pic when I was eating with HM and it almost got me chocked.... =_=||

those were my experiences and trial and error... just to share.... :)

my mix blood face and muscular body made 2fubu initiated bonking session.... location is in hotel....

good luck mate(s).....

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

I only got several Fubu whom I physically bonk before... and got more than a dozens whom I perform cyber fubu sessions.... due to distance reason.... and some refuse to meet as bit shy

PlayBaby
      Has returned

I am:
      Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by DanParr View Post
      ...then we just giggled. anyways while driving i held her hand and we were chi chatting away when she suddenly directed my hands down to her pussy and said "well wanna continue where u left off?" she just smiled devilishly and removed her panties and inserted my fingers in her. This time since we are in the car she just let out an uncontrollable moan out . I looked at her n asked her " so, feel good to let out ur voice out screaming with pleasure?" she was panting n replied "yes, u know how hard it was for me to not scream in the club just now?" i continued moving my fingers digging deep into her pussy. She lets out a moan with pleasure and she started to lft her shirt up n played with her tits. At this point of time it was really hard for me to ...
      Damn nice FR on FUBU DAN, u're the man!

Ur FR reminds me of one of my GF whom very horny, every day with her also damn 9 horny wan. Eventually GF became FUBU because up till one point I cannot find any reason to love her anymore, but just want the 'fuckening' activity to continue.

One time we were drinking with friends at Desa Sri Hartamas (that time Luxy or Club7 haven open yet), after the yam cha session, gonna fetch her back, then as usual, she will look at me with her super horny face and say "I wanna fuck~ darling." Then I park my car along the quiet road near the area (that time still got quiet places there, not fully developed yet), we started DFK in car for gods knows how long, then started raining, good lar, ppl cannot see inside the car. So let the fuckening begin, after damn 9 long of DFK session, she started to unbutton my pants wanna BBBJ ady, damn desperate. So I give in lor, it was my 1st time doing it in car. Proceed to back seat, moved the front seat in front abit to make the back space more spacious for action. So the action started, she BBBJ damn 9 long, maybe it's the feeling doing it in car in public was too amazingly thrilled. The down side of FJ in car is that, missionary is almost impossible as I'm not small size, even if I'm doing it with a slim chick. So can only do cowgirl and backwards cowgirl, but that was already enough for both of us to enjoy. Luckily the heavy rain cloak the view of passer by while we're enjoy all the action inside the car. About 20 mins of action, I CIM her, being a usual super horny girl, she swallowed everything.

It was a great experience and memory for me, that was my first and last time of doing FJ in car.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Oh damn. Having a hard on now

PlayBaby
      I'm a Muthaf7cker

I am:
      Hangover

Private Home Tuition Teacher

Name: Ryn Tan
      Race: CKT
      Face: 6/10 (acceptable look like some prc girl)
      Body: 4/10 (a bit tummy, rest was ok)
      Boob: 6/10 (not saggy, B cup)
      BBBJ: 8/10 (I love it)
      CIM: Yes (each time after hard fuck, i grab her hair position her mouth n fuck into it, stroking hard till i cum,... in a hardcore way, she love it...)
      FK: Yes (especially when ur fingering her,...)
      Pussy: 7/10 (consider good for her age)
      Fingering: Yes (soaking wet)
      DATY/69: No. (Because she don't look like she want it,... hygiene reasons.)
      FJ: Yes. (Hardcore fuck her,... she will moan,... and she kept screaming "fuck,... fucccksss,... (for real))
      HJ: Yes. (Very experience,...)
      Rush: No rush at all,...
      GFE: 7/10 (depends on chemistry, if you can speak mandarin.)
      Damage: nil. FUBU,...

Met this chic thru facebook, then have a decent chat about a week, then add her to MSN,...
      Get to find out she's a secondary private tuition teacher,... also can speak mandarin where i am a banana,...
      Asked her out to have a coffee and also ask her to teach me mandarin (just for fun),...

After nearly 2 month to know her,... she heart broken cause split with her ex,....
      We met and she share her problem,... when she cry i try to hug her in car then we kissed,...
      That time i was silly to ask her to hotel on that day when I already fingering her in my ride, she reject to go,..
      I thought she will just left,... didn't know the next day she said she need a break and a tea time with me,...
      Well I didn't felt lucky but i felt shocked,... maybe got chemistry,...
      Booked a hotel in Sunway Mentari,... FIRST SEX IS ALWAYS THE BEST,... CURIOSITY,... and all,... my dick is rock hard even when I hold her waist and rub her ass walking into the hotel room,...

Lets begin,... she drive all the way from cheras parked at carrefour subang ss15,... then I reach the bus stop,... she came in my car,...
      Wearing a black long dress,... you can see cleavage,... wow,... my cock is rocking hard at time,... all the way to Sunway Mentari,...
      I got a spot near the hotel, freaking dark under tree,... we kiss,... i can't take it when she grab my cock,.... i careless her boobs and slowly remove her bra strap from left to right with my teeth, kissing her shoulder gently down to her boobs,... this girl really sexy as in she know how to wear black sexy lace bra,... inside,... hehe,... exotic color and also t-back in one set,...

I get off my ride, get into the hotel,... get the keys,... while she still in the car waiting,... she's shy to get in with me therefore she asked me to check-in first and wait in the room,... I ring her and said everything ready,... she switch off then engine, and I watch her walking out my ride from 1st floor (room facing the parking),... was so in the mood as you can see her cleavage from above,...

She arrived at the door in a minute,... the moment I open the door,.. she dump her bag to the left and her heels to the right,.. she push me hard to the bed,.... and let go her dress strap (dinner type of dress),... u can see her dress fall off her boobs slowly,... then she crawl on top me,... and heavy petting,.... she oso have skills,... she manage to remove my working attire in less than 3 minutes,... then tongue me from neck to my dick and suck me hard,... then pulled me to the washroom and have hot bath hugging each other with deep french kiss,... she took a lil soap and massage my cock and go down to my didi and hard suck it under the warm bath,... I have my first shot of loads into her mouth n she swallow it,... then she get to the basin and rinse her mouth and I hug her from the back kissing her neck licking her ears,... (u can see how horny she is at the mirror in front of u,.... i kneel down to her pussy and lick it and slurp it like slurping raw oyster, also lick her asshole a lil. (wow immediately she dry me up and get off to bed,.... [she told me she doesn't like to have her pussy licked, but,... not anymore when wet.]),... we did doggy style, missionary,.. and whatever style u want u do it,... but let her ride on top me is the best. First shot is cum into her mouth and Second Shot is to her boobs,...

Washed up,... then we slept,... after 2 hour of slept suddenly I realize she is sucking my cock,... rocking hard cock of mine but my body is aching and tired,... so she rock herself on top me without CD (she warned me to prepare CD at first and is beside the bed),... I cum at her outer pussy skin... then 5:30pm my turn to lick her pussy (I manage to turn her body facing up cause she was sleeping side way not facing me at first,... she didn't realize,... then I lock her pussy with my whole mouth and twister tongue (she position my head and pushed it to her cunt without letting go),... and we bonk again, doggy and this time I wanna experience to cum into her hot pussy,... I cum 3x into her hole till 9:30am,... and we check out at 12pm,... another hot bath,... she fuck on top me when i sat on the toilet bowl,... then 1:30pm we get to pharmacy get pills for her,... was relieve when find out,... tht the pregnancy control pills need to take in 3 days time,... and not more,...

After that day, we meet up frequently,... caused she said she begin to have wet dream and so do I, even when she is attached a few time we still bonk,... at least 4x a month,.... she always mms me her naked pic, fingering pics,... and etc,... really horny,... overall she is not that hot,... but she able to make me happy as in i dun have to hunt for pussies for almost a few months,... she took my loads,...

Already 3 years,... longest fubu,.... last fuck her is April 2011,... before I get really busy till today,... ring her up yesterday when I actually wanted to share with bro 'collin wilsj', she saID she can't meet me coz she's fat,... lol,... u guys care? Usually she really care about her looks before meeting me,... last early year, she skip 2 months to slim down before we have a wild sex in my home. But she is a good fubu,... this morning she sent me her pussy pic,... and ask when,... but i am still in Singapore,... to be honest,... I started to get bored,... maybe should stop for a year maybe,... maybe would have better feeling after a long gone,... but failed,... I need her last night,... we bonk like normal,... she a bit chubby lately,...

Attached: Last night bonk. Her student exercise book in her bag when she took shower in my room,... after tear off a piece I wrote a message (dedicated to Bro 'Collin Wilsj'). Then I walk into the bathroom and F her in the toilet,... i place her right leg on the toilet bowl frame and both her hand on the sink beside the toilet bowl and bonk her deep from the back without CD,... then i shoot it on her ass,... my soya juice drip down to her pussy skins,... she then wipe it with her middle finger and suck it in her mouth,... then off to the bed as usual,... FJ is still good,...

*** Thank you Bro 'collin wilsj', for the link to this thread,... and sorry to all bros if u find my story boring because this is my first FR here as a newbie on 1st Sept 2011,... give me some time ya,... =)
      Attached Images Attached Images
      Last edited by raizo; 13-09-2011 at 11:33. Reason: insert photo taken on the day i bonk

PlayBaby
      On Facebook

I am:
      Amazed

I meet a girl from WAYN on June 2011 that she add me for few month ago.she sms me wanna meet?at first,i'm not interested to meet coz not my cup of tea.We start chat nauyty after few sms & on my mine just thinking why not to meet her.
      Very hard to get her location coz google,yahoo & my GPS also didn't have this road name,call her for direction finally.
      1st look at her still ok coz she wearing sunglass,after takeoff.... (fail) .After lunch she invite me to her house coz she stay alone,ok lor i say coz the time still early mah.
      In her house,we chat abit nautty than i feel she really need it but she's not my cup of tea woo-I still need to think go or don't go,then i answer her i din bring CD then she answer me how?hahaha-i answer her i come tomorrow morning & she say ok.
      what happen today?
      She really waiting me to visit today after i reach her house because she din wear bra-i can see her tit-hehehe.
      Here is my MILF FR:
      Name: Vivien
      Nationality: CKT
      boobs: A cup with super long nipple,nice to play on it.
      Face: 2/10 not my cuo of tea.(I like cute cute face)
      body: abit big for me because i'm small guy
      BJ: not interested
      AR: not interested
      Pussy: you guy know lar-MILF with 2 kids
      FK: not interested but she DFK me-wtf-suddenly no mood to FJ with her already
      FJ: 7/10 if she din DFK me but after DFK-1/10 (really no mood)
      DMG: petrol + Toll + Lunch + CD
      Even her face is not my cup of tea but FUBU mah,why not to try,like NIKE slogan...."Just Do It"

PlayKid
      Love life

I am:
      Cheerful

Mine will be a weekly affair and many of times had a good CIM in the vehicle of course at times will be in rooms where hotter sessions involves. Will pick her up during the afternoon where we will spend about 3 hours together. She is those quite horny type and when I have parked my vehicle and before could shifted my seats to the rear and back rest. Her hands have already starts the attack on my shaft. Lots of kissing and licking and eventually attack onto the hard rod of mine. Will have a minimum of 2 shots and always a great treats for the week for me as always a ever ready horny bitch(which she like to be called during the bonking) awaiting to suck me and drained me dry.

PlayBaby
      I'm a Muthaf7cker

I am:
      Hangover

Cosmetics Sales Girl

Name: Joanne
      Race: CKT
      Face: 6/10
      Body: 5/10 (a bit tummy, a bit chubby, rest was ok)
      Boob: 8/10 (abit saggy, D cup)
      BBBJ: 8/10 (i love it)
      BJ: 10/10 (always hungry)
      CFM: Yes,... fucking horny bitch
      CIM: No.
      DATY: No. She push me away all the time, but I manage to lick her once in my Estima,... when I manage to lower the seats. So its a NO to her,...
      FK: Yes
      Pussy: 8/10 (too hairy but tight)
      Fingering: Yes (really wet, leaking wet, soaking wet, but got abalone smell so usually i lick her in hot bath with water,...)
      FJ: 9/10. She fucking ride you hard. But I prefer doggy cause she is heavy. Big bone girl,.. like AngMo
      HJ: 6/10. (I think blowjob better)
      Rush: ??? Nah, she is the one who ask me to CFM.
      GFE: 10/10 ( depends on chemistry )
      Damage: nil. FUBU,...
      WIR: Not ready to abuse her.

Joanne, I know this girl from a friend 6 years ago. The first 3 years nothing happen except cybersex and phonesex (MMS naked pics) and she have bf,...
      The 4rd year, always cheats her bf,... blowjob me in car,... oral sex mostly. 5th and 6th year, my regular sex partner. From her home to mine,... travel time is about 10 minutes no jam, 15 minutes if jam. We started to get naughty after many time of dirty from me thru MSN/Facebook/SMS,... some how she and her bf broke off,... below I gonna explain our main sex where by different places,... and time... but it happen more than once and regular every month. I would say no matter how busy, we will have sex at least minimum once or twice per month.

First Encounter
      Year 2010 - 2011 (now). We first always meet in car. That time I didn't go hotel. Not very fancy sex because we meet at night when I was dead tired. And I have a steady GF to have sex me. Guess what,... me and Joanne is cheating too. Ok,... all the time I will wait her at the park for safety not to let her know my place and not for my GF eyes. She will come pick me, get a spot.... we did heavy petting, fingering, sucking my cock till cum. She will come in a Kelisa,... sucha wet bitch,... she always in a black bra and red panty,... lol,... if you kiss her,... she will wet automatically all over the seat till need to dry clean it. Not very safe in car of cause but I will remove her bra and panty,... kept her shirt and skirt on,... fingering,... no DATY, she afraid dirty,... her boobs is huge sucking and licking, handfull grab,,,, she love my beard and don't want me to shave,... she love it when I kiss her neck, breast and thigh where my beard brush her skin and get her aroused. She was freaking hairy down there too and love hairy cock,... lastly,.. as usual she will blow till I cum,... a lot of notty photo taken all the time,...

Second Encounter
      Budget hotel. End of 2010,... we have sex regularly,... usually min 3 hours,... day use. She can't overnight. Parent very strict. I always get a hotel that have transparent toilet,... you can see how sexy she is when she bath,.. under the water falling off the ceiling,... there is once she ask me to video her bathing,... i was setting the cam and she started bathing,... video cam was recording and i was watching to make sure its properly focus,... I can't take it, hard rock cock of mine when I look into that transparent glass,... I quickly strip off and go in to hug her from the back, left hand on her pussy, right on her left breast,... and to tthe right breast grabbing hard without stopping licking her neck and her ears,,.... u can feel thick juice of her pussy,.... and keep stroking in and out her,... her left hand grabbing my banana,... then i push her to the transparent glass,.. when i play back video i can see her D Cup boobs stick on the glass and her facial expression was freak horny with eyes close and mouth open moaning,.... then I slowly walk her without letting go my hand at the same position to the soap wall,.. press a few time and rub over her body with soap,... i turn off the water and begin massaging her boobs,... and rubbing her pussy skin (can't finger in cause of the soap),... she took a lil' of soap her body and begin doing the same on my cock,... i have pre-cum,... cause too horny de,.... then I turned her around,.... french kissing and turn on the water,... begin cleaning of the soap off her body and start licking her neck,... then pushed her to the toilet bowl and make her sit on top the toilet bowl water compartment,... spread her leg wide and straight away stroke my hard rock cock into her pussy,... (in the car she said must wear CD, sorry I can't control de,....),... hitting her hard into her hole, she is moaning like nobody business,.... after 15 minutes I carry her down and push her down to her knee and cum on her face,... then I quickly wash it off I afraid she dislike,... then she looks tired and headache,... hugging me tight when I clean her up and myself,... I also wipe her gently to dry then she wrap herself asking me to step out the bathroom to turn off the aircond,... then she run into the comforter and throw the towel to the ground freezing and same goes to me,... we slept for 2 hours,... then i begin to smell her neck and lick her nipple,... her right hand was masterbating mine,... awww,,... i was damn dead tired i mean my body,... i get her on top but she was tired,... we did not oral,... she lie on me and her face was on mine,... she can't ride me,... so i slowly adjust my hard cock and stroke her it tht position,... she is too heavy so i have no choice but to turn her around and i fuck her slowly which is real slow,.. in and out,... i does it about 20minutes and I cum again on her tummy,.... then i wipe it off,... and we slept. She woke up at 8am,... she bath to get ready to work,... I can see from the transparent toilet wall,... she didn't realise i am staring coz she facing side ways,... i can see her rounder big boobs with nipple from side and her big ass,... u know la,.. morning most guy sure hard,... so i begin to masturbate looking,.... and she saw me,... doing it,... then she was like showing a sign tht why i m so humsup,... then continue bath and turn away,... i left the bed,.. when it slowly and hug her again,... this time i place her right leg on the toilet bowl and both her hand on the toilet bowl water box,... leaning and i bang her from the back,.... not even a few second she is wet de,... stroking in tht position for 15 mins and grabbing her boobs and also tickling her cunt outer skin and i shoot my cum into her pussy,.... she realized and i was like OMFG feel,... then i hug her from back she breathing hard satiesfied,... i whisper dont worry i will get u to pharmacy,... she said cant need work and said need to eat pills in 3 days to be safe,... when we dry out side,.... it was 8:30am,... luckily she start work at 10:00am and her office is in Klang,.... i also bathing and she go wear her clothes,.... damn guess what this time i saw her dressing up,... wearing a black lace bra and a see thru lace panty,... she first wear her panty then her bra,... i quickly dry up and went outta room and hug her n kiss her neck,... she pushed me to bed and said "u r a horny man",.... my cock is hard, dun need to blow, so I use my finger to pull her panty side ways,... and quickly put my cock into it and she begin riding,.... and pull her bra down.... she ride me hard but i am in pain coz heavy but manage to cum,... i decided to cum into her pussy again,... coz already cum earlier,... then her panty was soaking wet and my sperm on it,... then i kiss her,.... she said she love me,... she have no extra panty so i wash and twist it,... its wet but she have to wear it,... and i wear back her bra,... kiss her neck and she ask me to stop or else she ask me to go get a fake MedicalCert (MC) at RM40.00,... WAH,... so exp somemore with pills and hotel damage will me RM200,... so I said no,.. i need to work too (but i am on leave, hahaha),.... then she left the hotel first,... and we meet up after work and to the clinic,... dinner and everything,... and call it a day,.. i was dead tired,.... and this is what we do every week and months,.... and after that day I cum in her pussy, I begin doing it most of the time,... maybe once or twice a month,,, coz its really feel so good to cum inside her,... she had pills,... since is not very good for health so sometimes only,... she said she love the feel of my sperm leaking out her cunt,...

At My Office
      Year 2011, July. Last 2 months,... its was a fucking dangerous experience which we both enjoy,... my office hour up to 6pm,... my staff all left,.. I am alone,... she Whatsapp me,... she said need to print,... i wasnt in sex mood but i said ok come to my office. I lead her to my office. She really turn up. Lol, i walk to her car and tell her i gonna get back to office and will roger her if line clear, when at her window,... i am not turned on,... then i was watching her from distance when she left the car,... black dress,... short dress, not exposing her cleavage at all,... she walk up,... i open the electronic door,.. her ass brush my dick when she came in,... my mind was disturb,... nvm,... i tell her to get to my desktop to plug-in her thumbdrive,... she plug in a wrong side,.. not detected,... i bend down to the pc and plug in again,.. i saw her legs,.... then i stand she say didnt show the file,... then i bend down behind her,... and my right hand around her using the mouse,... fuck man,... my dick is hard,.. her perfume smell so strong,... then i kiss her neck and smell,... at first she reject and say,... "WEIIIII, what u doing?" then I pull her up and push the chair and push her to the table and she was sitting on top my keyboard,.... she push the keyboard aside,... my finger get into her skirt,... i can feel she was wearing a pad,... she stopped me and said " NO, i got period..." then i said "umm ok" then oush her down and she hit the lcd but is ok started licking her neck and grabbing her boobs,... have to remove her dress coz not exposing to boobs for me to enjoy,... then when i try to unzip her from the back,.. she say cannot. I ask why, she said "my bra not nice, its a sport bra". I said dont matter and pull it off,... then i saw her sport bra,.. with her huge boobs, nothing matter,.... since is a sport bra,.. i have to pull it off her neck and begin caressing it and lick it as u guys will do,.... first she was sitting then push her down to table,... and lick then i can feel she use her knee to rub my cock,... then i stand up and she woke up from the table and unzip me,.. was blowing me in few position either i am sitting or standing or sitting on table,... for the fun and danger of having sex in office,... she hold and pull my cock walking into the staff rooms,... hahhaha this time she push me lying on table and blowjob me till I come. (Video recorded, will show to DPF Collin Wilsj when we TT.) When she blowing me I try to grab her breast,... she use her both hand lock my hand to the table don't want me to touch and she continue sucking so wild like a bitch,... damn syiok when i watch back the video,... She blowing me and I was moaning ah ah ah,... she also syiok,... before I cum,.. I PUSH HER DOWN to the table again to kiss her breast n neck but she mistaken I wanna fuck her,... she push me away and said "Period laaa,,,,...." then I get back to the table and continue recording she blow me till I cum into her mouth,... once cum she quickly run into the toilet about 10 steps away,.... with her breast hanging on bra and her dress slip down when she walk,... then she walk into the bathroom with her sports bra and panty only,... she rinsing her mouth then i came from back can't stop smelling her neck and hair and say thank you,... then we back to my office room and print what she want,... and have a short french kissing,... abit of breast massage then left the office together,... walked her to car,... the next day we kept thinking of each other,... kept sending our private part pics to whatsapp,... i also can't work properly and my dick kept hard,... then we meet up after dinner in a hotel,... a cheap one,... and we fuck for 3 hours like before,....

Joanne still my regular FUBU till today,... next meeting will be 12th September,... mooncakes festival,... venue is my house,...

Will upload some photo of her shortly here,... WOW,.. my FR here took me 2 hours from 6:00am till now,... haha,... and she was on webcam now naked teasing me,... what to do,... lol i have to masturbate while typing here and staring at her,.... what a nice Sunday morning,... actually I was awake since yesterday drinking beers,.... thanks for reading guys,...

-FIN-
      Attached Images Attached Images
      Last edited by raizo; 12-09-2011 at 00:54. Reason: Adding Photo's

PlayKid
      i am a nobody. nobody is
      perfect, therefore, i'm
      perfect!

I am:
      BrokenHeart

damn.. nice boobs bro...

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Dear taikos n tailos,

Can anyone here intro/share stories of any open n cool Sales Advisors of Honda or Mazda or any other cars for that matter as I intend to buy a car soon, thus perhaps its a fantasy of perhaps getting a ONS from the lenglui SA? Any advice or experience? Kindly share...

PlayKid
      i am a nobody. nobody is
      perfect, therefore, i'm
      perfect!

I am:
      BrokenHeart

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy View Post
      Dear taikos n tailos,

Can anyone here intro/share stories of any open n cool Sales Advisors of Honda or Mazda or any other cars for that matter as I intend to buy a car soon, thus perhaps its a fantasy of perhaps getting a ONS from the lenglui SA? Any advice or experience? Kindly share...
      go to fb, check out "choco mei". sells mitsu...

PlayBaby
      Indomee Double

I am:
      Chicken

Okay here goes. I don't really know this is a FUBU or ONS thinggy but then wth just post it here la.

NOTE: This is a true experience, not something i made up.

It was this afternoon 12pm sharp, as usual I was gaming in my room, Garena Dota :) and then suddenly my phone rang. I was thinking wth who calls at such hour and then i take a look it was my ex girlfriend named Ee*** (can't reveal her name right?). I answered and I can hear her voice was abit sad and was about to cry. I immediately told her 'hey nthg's wrong don't cry'. She asked me whether she can come up to my room and i said okie. I left my game (sian lei owning already) and change to a better looking t-shirt. She came up and i asked her why she was outside my apartment, she said she had a fight with her boyfriend and her boyfriend called her to get down from his car. I was like 'walao this kind of guy pi mampui la cibai'. I told her everything will be fine and she immediately hugged me and tell me that she misses me.

At that point i was a little bit stunned as she was the one who dumped me a couple of years back and now she came back to me ==
      Without paying any attention we were actually on my bed already and we started kissing. I was abit shocked i duno how to respond but then dont care la i kiss her back too. While kissing she was touching and rubbing my didi with my shorts on. In my mind i was thinking 'yes la this time free lunch again'. After a while there goes im half naked with only my t-shirt on :)
      We were still kissing and she whisper to me telling me that she's having menstrual so cannot do FJ (WTH la klmpkccb!) but then will do a BJ for me. After whispering to me, she slowly kissed me, kissed my ears, my chin, my nipple stomach and finally reach my didi. Damn her skills is so much better now compared to previous years (must have had alot with her boyfriend ==).
      At this point i really cannot tahan already, i think around 2 minutes wana pancut already. I told her im cumming but she was still sucking my didi. Again i tell her 'IM CUMING' and she was giving me indication that just let it CIM.
      WOOOOOOW this was my first experience of having CIM, DAMNNN~~~ it was so nice! My whole body was shivering in pleasure. She looked and smiled at me a while and then off she went to the toilet to wash her mouth i guess as im still lying there. After a while she came in again took some tissue and rub clean my didi and was like sitting beside me on the bed. I told her i really enjoyed the BJ just now and she told me that she enjoyed it too and then we talk talk and talk.
      Around 1pm i took my bath, changed and i tell her everything will be fine and i fetch her outside makan, and then drop her back to her parents. I told her jokingly that next time if u were to come and find me again make sure u are not having any menstrual hahahas. She was abit pissed and off she goes and I came back a happy boy :)
      SLD~

PlayKid
      Wee Wang Wang~~~

I am:
      Letsfuck

Book Agoda Hotel Through
      DPF and you will get 5%
      reimburse discount
      Click here to book

hi taikos...virgin FR on DPF...=)
      i knew this gal thru a fren...after tt last night, as some taikos know...i went to buy flower...then arranged my time for her....i went to changkat bukit bintang with her to have dinner and some alcohol...shes a very good drinker but she seems to be "dizzy" just now...i was also hugging her thru-out d dinner...even kiss,lick,bit her ears in public...then i parked my car at some parking lot after the dinner...i hugged her again...she say she was sleepy..den i let her rest on my shoulders...some dirty thoughts came up and i just let my hand went into her nice dress...she did not totally reject..so i continued harrassing her boobies ( C cup non saggy )...i pull down her dress to totally expose both boobies which are such nice view...then my hand went south...omfg she was on period...potong stim..so in d end,i just played with her great boobs...maybe next time...we'll have better actions...and better FR...=)

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast
     http://mpwhiteorchid.blogspot.sg   http://secure.hostgator.com/~affiliat/cgi-bin/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=decentplayboy