http://tofuisland.blogspot.sg/   http://www.dpf2u.com/forum/acc/click.php?id=132

Chinese Version DPF ~~ http://MySinsCity.com ~~~~ 欲望都市 ~~ DPF 中文成人論壇 ~~
Welcome to the Decent Playboy Forum.
  • Amazed
  • Angry
  • Big Hug
  • blowme
  • Bored
  • BrokenHeart
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • chatty
  • Cheerful
  • Chicken
  • Cloud_9
  • Clueless
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Dreaming
  • Errrr
  • fight
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Fuckoff
  • Fuckyou
  • Gloomy
  • Gross
  • haha
  • Hangover
  • happy
  • Hungry
  • IDB
  • Impatient
  • In pain
  • Inlove
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • Irresolute
  • Letsfuck
  • Lonely
  • Loser
  • Love
  • Mad
  • Nerdy
  • On phone
  • Paranoid
  • Party
  • Pissed off
  • Sad
  • Saywhat
  • Scared
  • Shh
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sillyme
  • Sleepy
  • Starving
  • Stoned
  • Stressed
  • Thinking
  • Tired
  • Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
      PlayKid
      Where/Who to Sextify next???

I am:
      Cheerful

Cool My Affair With My Hot Young Maid

Hello all,

(I just thought I'd share with all bros here about my experiences with my young hot maid. I just decided to write this so my apologies if it's rough around the edges, plus my memory is a bit off so the flow/timeline could be affected, but that's not what's important right? Plus, this is an absolute true story so I am very worried some people might recognise me or my maid or the environment (since I am thinking of putting in the pictures or stills from our videos ;) yes people, we recorded ourselves oh yeah...) ...another thing, I still care deeply for the person so any decision on the story-telling and any media will take into consideration the security of our identity and such... not that I don't trust our little community here , but can't be too careful...)

To start, let me describe a bit about her from the beginning... Me and my wife were looking for another maid after sending our last one back due to her extreme 'psychological' issues, so we asked a family friend who lives in Surabaya to look for one. There were some issues in the beginning as the one we got was under-aged... I can't quite remember whether only maids aged 19 or 20 was allowed in, but the one we got was a year younger than was allowed, so there were extra paperwork and fees if we wanted to continue... Initially I was hesitant with the extra hassle, but since my wife said we might have to wait longer for another if we rejected this one, I relented... Anyway the day came that they (my new maid plus another for another relative) arrived so we (me and family) went to my in-laws' house to pick her up... Sitting around, talking with the in-laws, my wife nudged me, pointed and whispered "That's our new maid" ...I looked at at the person she was pointing to and Wow, I know many will not believe me but this girl was very attractive to me... sweet and very young-looking, she was about 5' tall, had long straight black hair (almost down to her waist), very slender and dainty and gentle... personally I prefer my women with a bit of meat on them but this girl scored in the looks department... after three maids prior (two hags and one not-so-bad), I thanked my lucky stars... At this time, I just thought of looking and no touch, since this girl would be my maid, a family friend at that so definitely out of bounds (or so I thought hehehe)
      ...anyway (at this point people, I'm still contemplating about putting her picture here... what if someone recognises her? Of course I'll exclude her face, but her clothes, the background? ARgghhh the dilemma of choice...) the first few months went by smoothly. She was great with the kids, very hard-working, very meticulous and never raised her voice or asked questions. We in return treated her very well, bought her stuff, a handphone (cheap one initially), let her go out on weekends (which she very seldom did) and pretty much treated her like one of the family. For my part, I didn't try anything at all, though I did honestly consider putting in a spycam, which I didn't since I'm not -THAT- perverted... (yet?!?)... That is until one day, during arguments with my wife, she would accuse me of having another affair (those're another varied, complicated stories all of their own), this time with the maid! I was WTF!?! One of my pet peeves was being accused of something I did not, nor intend to do, so after perhaps the third time she brought this up, I decided if I was going to be accused of something, let it be worth it *!devil!*...
      ...So one day, I decided to take the day off, and it was a school holiday so my children were at home too... I was adamant that I would make my move today! I remember getting quite nervous as not only was this girl my maid, she's quite the religious type, quiet and young! plus she is a close family friend!!! In hindshight, I probably wouldn't have attempted this again... she could scream, she could run out and alert the neighbors, she could run to her room and call my in-laws... the scenarios running through my head were all nasty, but somehow I just steeled myself and forged ahead. I called her to come up (I was upstairs) in pretext of asking her to do some work, and up she came, followed by my lovely kids... *groan* ...I pointed to a spot and asked her to clean that up, and when she turned to get the cleaning stuff, I ordered my kids to go down first and play as Kakak had work to do... That left me all alone with her upstairs... I could sense she was uncomfortable, but somehow my old wolf sense told me to continue, so there we were, just looking at each other... Her, probably puzzled to what was going on and me wondering what to do if she screamed next...

(To be continued as lil one wants to use this PC *sigh*...)
      Last edited by boomboom; 05-12-2012 at 10:08. Reason: Spell & Flow-check

PlayKid
      Horny all the time!!

I am:
      Letsfuck

keep going bro! seems so interesting & challenging.... the thrill is on he! he!

PlayBaby
      Floats like the wind

I am:
      Cheerful

This is one hell of a story worth waiting for. Keep it cumming Bro boomboom. Thanks.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Keep going please, reminds me of a young maid i used to have.

PlayKing
      I miss CP and CA

I am:
      Frustrated

Bro boomboom, thanks for sharing and your story/experience is very interesting, keep it up. Also if you do not feel comfortable, you do not need to post the pictures, maybe just show us during TT. Hope to see you in TT. Cheers

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
      Thank you bros. for your thanks and likes, I will do my best to contribute more

PlayKid

I am:
      Cheerful

Thank you all for the kind words... Really sorry if the story is long-winded or just plain bad, I haven't wrote anything in a very long while... As for the pictures, I am leaning towards posting some, just need to select the appropriate ones... Perhaps later yeah?

(continued)

...I was at a loss actually on how to continue without scaring the dear girl, but when she finally turned again to go down and get the cleaning stuff, I blurted and asked her "How long have you kept your hair Da?" (Let's call her Da for the rest of this story; Not her real name) . She replied she hadn't had her hair cut since she was small, just regular trimmings. I then braved myself further and asked if I could touch her hair, to my surprise she said Okay, and then turned around, took of her hairband so that her long black gorgeous hair was loose on her back... I stood close beside her (not touching yet, still worried) and stroked my hand through her lovely hair... Damn, so soft and luxurious, and I came closer and smelled her hair... So sweet and fragrant... Next I put my hand on her shoulder and asked "Da, can I hug you?, to which she quickly turned around. Oh $hit, I thought, she's gonna scream!!! She looked at me like concerned and asked "Why Abang? Do you and kakak have problems?" which kinda surprised me that she herself was not freaking out... I was at a loss for words here for a moment, then I just answered Not really, just normal stuff, then sensing my chance, asked her again if I could hug her... She said nothing, just nodded her head so I pulled her to somewhere we couldn't be seen from downstairs in case the kids came looking and gave her a big hug. She was such a small, petite thing and hugging her felt so good. I felt her arms come up and held me by my sides, then shortly I felt something hard between her and me... uh-oh, I was having an erection which wasn't a surprise as I was hugging this pretty little innocent girl with the sweetest smelling hair. I just hope she wouldn't get scared as I knew she must be feeling that too... She broke off the hug first, saying she was worried that the kids would see us but I asked for a few more moments to hug her, which she obliged... I couldn't feel her chest as she was quite petite especially in that area, and I imagined her chest would be a complete flatland, which I'm okay with... I didn't try to roam anywhere as I knew I was pushing my luck even now, so it was just a big, close hug and stroking her back. I broke off the hug and gave her a light peck on the forehead, and then asked if I could kiss her on the cheeks, which she again nodded Yes. Pecking her lightly on the cheeks, I tried to move to her lips, which she quickly moved away and I just let her go, but not before giving her another kiss on the forehead... Most of the time we were silent, as we were both understandably nervous and also worried about the little one downstairs... i asked her to go down and I stayed upstairs to finish my work (no, really some office work :P) ...and that was it for the day, until later that night...

(To be continued...)

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Interesting story...thanks brother boomboom...cant wait for the next episode...haha

PlayKid

I am:
      Cheerful

Thumbs up

Here's a quick pic for fellow bros here... Hope this doesn't come back to bite my ass ...as mentioned, we still have a relationship of sorts going on, and she's very dear to me... anyway, just to share.

p.s. More to follow hopefully
      Attached Images Attached Images
      Last edited by boomboom; 05-12-2012 at 12:53. Reason: Spell Check

PlayKid
      The early bird might get the
      worm, but the second mouse
      gets the cheese

I am:
      BrokenHeart

*Camping Set checked*
      *Camp fire checked*
      *Drinks checked*

*Now where's my tidbits...

Waiting for the next chapter...Keep going, brother...
      ~~Having SEX is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand~~

PlayBaby
      NL??? so yummy

I am:
      Amazed

from the way she look no wonder lar turn you on bro.... hahaha
      really nice body

PlayKid
      New target!

I am:
      blowme

Oh.. My gosh... I clear the Barron land and build a house.. Waiting for more post!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
      ~ Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature. | I need more sex, OK? Before I die I wanna taste everyone in the world. | Love is an ice cream sundae, with all the marvelous coverings. Sex is the cherry on top. ~

PlayKid

I am:
      Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by bobby89 View Post
      from the way she look no wonder lar turn you on bro.... hahaha
      really nice body
      You got that right bro heh heh... later I'll post the pics of her sans clothes... excellently yummy ...keep posted!

(continued...)

...later that night, when the kids and missus had gone up to bed, I as usual stayed downstairs to watch some tv... I had noticed Da going in and out of her room, sometimes to the toilet, then to the kitchen... in all honesty I was very apprehensive about what I did earlier to her that day, so I wanted to give her some time and room and prayed that she hadn't belatedly freaked out and called or complained to anyone... I knew she had a boyfriend back home, so many thoughts still running through my mind all day...

...suddenly she came out of her again and signalled for me to come to her... Ah $hit, I thought, she gonna report me? blackmail me?...I went to her and asked Why? I could see now she was like trembling, then she said "Abang, please hug me" ...Wow wow wow... I hugged her real close and asked What's wrong Da?... Nothing, she said, just scared... so i continued hugging her, knowing that this innocent little pretty thing is mine to have... Abang big bad wolf is here, nothing to be scared about, I thought hehehe...

...I pulled her to the tv room, then asked her to sit by me and watch some tv. She complied and sat next to me while I laid down, us holding hands... after a few moments I asked her to lie down by me which again she did without question... I turned to her and took her face into my hand, then gently kissed her on the cheeks. She then kissed me on my cheeks (woohoo!)... I then put my hand on her flat tummy and just stroked there, watching her reaction... she didn't say or do anything, just her breathing gradually became shorter and shorter so I moved my hand towards her breast... I was quite confident she wouldn't scream or anything now, so I just conditioned myself to find not much at her chest area... flat boobs are sexy what? as long as they're not saggy, wrinkled or with ugly nipples... I reached her modest hills and just stroked them gently, asking her if that was okay... she didn't react, eyes were shut, just enjoying the experience, I guess... I had no idea what her sexual experience was, though I did mention she was the quiet, religious type... I moved closer to kiss her on the lips... I got just one second perhaps on those yummy lips before she moved her face away hrmph!... That's okay baby, plenty of time, I thought though I was also privately cursing... I moved my attention to her tiny chest, telling her beforehand to stop me if she was angry (heh heh), then moved my hands under her t-shirt, squeezing, groping gently until I got to her nipples, which were easy to find as they were quite hard... after about a minute of this, I sat up and pulled her t-shirt up to expose her breast. I looked at her and said "I'll take this off okay?" referring to her bra, to which she looked at me with oh so sexy innocent look and nodded... I moved my hand under her body to unclasp her bra, she arched her back to make it easier for me and in a sec the bra was loose. Now for the grand unveiling of those young teen (legal!) breasts... Wow, I though they would be completely flat, but even though she was lying down, her breasts were quite nicely sized and firm too! (I'll show you guys the pics later)... the first time I had a nice surprise of boobs expected to be tiny but turned out much bigger and nicer! (as opposed to finding smaller boobs that were just enhanced by wonderbra or those that just fell flat when they were out of their previously supportive cups)...

...I just couldn't take my eyes of the beautiful young buds, but instinct took over and I bent to kiss, lick the breasts... Da was silent previously, just shutting her eyes but after her breasts were attacked ravenously like this, she was soon writhing and silently gasping, and I still hadn't touched those light brown perfectly formed nipples yet... Not daring to spend too much time exposed downstairs like this, I then sucked one then another sweet nipples of her, to which she was now holding my head firmly, guiding me to pleasure her young boobies... I don't know how long we spent doing this, perhaps 5 minutes or slightly more, but with the ever-present danger from above, it felt like a lifetime! I also lightly started caressing her crotch, but I was taking this slow as not to risk frightening her, so just touched her lightly there... she also had on a pair of thin slacks so kinda hard to feel anything... never mind, I could see I could take my time... Next I took her hand and guided her to my stiff erection, which was easily accessible from the kain sarung I wore :) ...she was hesitant just a bit, before taking the full hardness in her hand and squeezing randomly, no sign of the up-down stroking motion that even a novice would know... Aha! Kerasnya (so hard) Abang... then sat up a bit so she could see the lil me... she was looking at it curiously, like the first time one sees a hard dick (or so I hope hehe)... I let her play, explore lil me while I continued sucking those yummy boobs... So there we were, my young maid with her t-shirt up to her neck, exposing her firm, small breasts, and me with my kain to my ankles, exposing my hardness... I usually wouldn't show her mine until she showed hers, but this time I made an exception... the hook was in and I just had to reel her in slowly but surely...

...all good things must come to an end... usually the missus doesn't come down once she's asleep, but I wasn't going to take that chance... I can usually hear the bedroom door open but not worth the risk getting caught, so early in the story... So I asked Da to go back to her room... She was rather unwilling, but reluctantly followed me to her door... her bra was still open so my hands automatically were groping there, then I bent to kiss her on the lips, and again she moved her face... I asked her why? Then I know, she replied that she didn't know how to... hehehe so cute, so fresh... I said It's okay, Abang will teach you okay? She smiled cheekily and nodded... I gave her breasts quick last kisses then asked her to go in her room... I then spent the next 30 minutes recollecting every last detail of that hot encounter...

(to be continued...)
      Last edited by boomboom; 05-12-2012 at 15:23.

PlayKid

I am:
      Cheerful

Hey guys... perhaps my last post on this for the day... birdie cannot than when remember everything, watch all the vids & pics hehehe... see lah how after this... tomorrow must find release!

..anyways, just a couple of pics to show-off my pretty, sexy young maid, or ex-maid :(

...This is at her room, just getting ready to get in Owwnnnn yeah!

PlayKid

I am:
      Cheerful

This is after the deed was done... Sorry for the blurred-out nipple... Slow slow heightens the sexcitement, right? hehe... more full nip + tight pussy pics later on... Remember to comment if (IF???) you like the whole shebang

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Great story,however it would be nicer if I could level up to view the pics.Thanks.

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

i think it'l be dangerous, what happens if the maid starts showing signs.. ur wife might know

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

warghhhhh...really lucky u...damn jealous!! pls continue...

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

continue continue!!

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

continueeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeee

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?