http://tofuisland.blogspot.sg/   http://www.dpf2u.com/forum/acc/click.php?id=132

Chinese Version DPF ~~ http://MySinsCity.com ~~~~ 欲望都市 ~~ DPF 中文成人論壇 ~~
Welcome to the Decent Playboy Forum.
  • Amazed
  • Angry
  • Big Hug
  • blowme
  • Bored
  • BrokenHeart
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • chatty
  • Cheerful
  • Chicken
  • Cloud_9
  • Clueless
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Dreaming
  • Errrr
  • fight
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Fuckoff
  • Fuckyou
  • Gloomy
  • Gross
  • haha
  • Hangover
  • happy
  • Hungry
  • IDB
  • Impatient
  • In pain
  • Inlove
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • Irresolute
  • Letsfuck
  • Lonely
  • Loser
  • Love
  • Mad
  • Nerdy
  • On phone
  • Paranoid
  • Party
  • Pissed off
  • Sad
  • Saywhat
  • Scared
  • Shh
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sillyme
  • Sleepy
  • Starving
  • Stoned
  • Stressed
  • Thinking
  • Tired
  • Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
      PlayBaby
      Cheonging for a better future

I am:
      Inlove

Sexperience with good friend

years ago....out of sudden, a friend of mine coming back from Aus (half way from her degree programme), said her dad fall sick and wanna understand her father condition...

Once she know her dad condition, she asked me to help her to fix her laptop coz got some issue...alright...friend, so without asking, immediatly go her house and help her fix it. I been working from 8am to 10pm, and out of sudden, she asked me tired or not, i said damn tired, she start massage for me and ask me sleep awhile on her bed...she take a bath and come out with a pyjamas, no bra, and a panty...

wow...alright....then she sleep beside me without asking....

acting uncomfortable, my hand move around and landed at her breast...no response from her...
      roam abit, no response, roam bottom, she responded with kisses....

my lucky day arrive....without hesitating, take off her shirt kiss around...finger her, and start bonking her....very tight, very fresh, her first time...

tried 2 styles (30 minutes), all my ingrediants come out..

she told me she hungry, we go out and tapao satay kajang....
      go home eat satay, after eat, pretend tired again, again she asked the same qeustion, tired? if tired, sleep awhile...

2nd time....she help me do bj....i lick her tits....fingering her under watering...

and continue my bonking session....

after 1 hour, complete my mission....

so i go home to sleep, due to tomorrow need to work...
      she called me in the afternoon, asking me for lunch, and she is leaving the day after....so we go for a lunch, and bonk her again....then we have dinner, and bonk her again, then we play monopoly, everything she entered jail, i will bonk her once, everything i entered jail, i will lick her pussy....

end up 2 days... bonk 15 times....until my little brother feel pain .....

but it is very entertaining....but now she married...arrghhh..no more fun...

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

though it was short, but stories like that are always interesting.
      too bad i don't have such luck. hahaha... my only stories are with WL these days.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by malaysiaking View Post
      Why no more fun?

PlayBaby

I am:
      Inlove

Cannot look for her la..she won't agree to it anymore...haihz....but i got one new one......

PlayKid
      Love life

I am:
      Cheerful

Asked her again...I bet she will agreed to let you bonk again bro...

PlayBaby

I am:
      Inlove

Sexperience with not so close friend

My friend msn me asking me how am i....
      so i chit chat with her, and talk about sex, she say she interested to be my sex partner...
      Immediatly i invite her to have sex in my car....more wild......

Enjoy it alot...

She likes it so much, and she invite me again to go to hotel.....

Great pleasure...

PlayBaby
      M.O.N.E.Y. - $$$

I am:
      Cool

so i chit chat with her, and talk about sex, she say she interested to be my sex partner...

Enjoy it alot...

Great pleasure...
      So lucky to get fucks easily. She chun or not, i don't mind helping you to service her, lolz. =p
      :+: Work Hard Play Hard :+:

PlayKid
      Bachelor's of Sex First Class
      Honours

I am:
      Dreaming

Enjoy it alot...

Great pleasure...
      wah jealous.. keep us updated with stories yea.

PlayBaby

I am:
      Inlove

She not that cun...normal normal only.....normal girl, but can have alot of fun lor.....i believe easily chase by anyone.....
      seem alot bro interested :)

PlayBaby

I am:
      Inlove

people married liao wor....still wanna bonk her??? actually i got sms her today, seem i got chance to bonk her again...should i??
      (married liao de wor) sound not so good wor...

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Hmm... what an experience. First time gal being so aggressive and steady.
      Really? I can not relate to that...

PlayKid
      Love life

I am:
      Cheerful

When the heat is on....chances that she will permit and do have a go bro....

PlayKid
      Love life

I am:
      Cheerful

You so hot type...share more of your encounter leh.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

years ago....out of sudden, a friend of mine coming back from Aus (half way from her degree programme), said her dad fall sick and wanna understand her father condition...

Once she know her dad condition, she asked me to help her to fix her laptop coz got some issue...alright...friend, so without asking, immediatly go her house and help her fix it. I been working from 8am to 10pm, and out of sudden, she asked me tired or not, i said damn tired, she start massage for me and ask me sleep awhile on her bed...she take a bath and come out with a pyjamas, no bra, and a panty...

wow...alright....then she sleep beside me without asking....

acting uncomfortable, my hand move around and landed at her breast...no response from her...
      roam abit, no response, roam bottom, she responded with kisses....

my lucky day arrive....without hesitating, take off her shirt kiss around...finger her, and start bonking her....very tight, very fresh, her first time...

tried 2 styles (30 minutes), all my ingrediants come out..

she told me she hungry, we go out and tapao satay kajang....
      go home eat satay, after eat, pretend tired again, again she asked the same qeustion, tired? if tired, sleep awhile...

2nd time....she help me do bj....i lick her tits....fingering her under watering...

and continue my bonking session....

after 1 hour, complete my mission....

so i go home to sleep, due to tomorrow need to work...
      she called me in the afternoon, asking me for lunch, and she is leaving the day after....so we go for a lunch, and bonk her again....then we have dinner, and bonk her again, then we play monopoly, everything she entered jail, i will bonk her once, everything i entered jail, i will lick her pussy....

end up 2 days... bonk 15 times....until my little brother feel pain .....

2 day 15 times
      you are the man

PlayKid
      Love life

I am:
      Cheerful

That why when say heat is ON....cannot stop having sex and 15 x in 2 days....have to sit on a wheel chair liao.

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Just to share.... Had a FuBu experience with an old friend recently. Lost contact for nearly 10 years, bumped into each other here in the Lion city. After a couple months of teasing and online chatting, we finally gathered the guts to actually plan for an experience. Met at her place for dinner, teased each other and ended up having a nice hot shower together before rolling all over her place the entire night. While I managed to make her cum a few times, she was definitely a vixen and deepthroat me nice and slow. Definitely wet the bed trying out all the various positions... Morning started with her BJ in the shower and teasing me again as I was leaving. Ended up screwing her on the coach for a quickie before leaving. We had a few more hook ups, before calling it quits recently. Didn't want to complicate matters for our own personal life and spouse (yes, we both live alone here, working in Singapore)...

PlayKid
      Love life

I am:
      Cheerful

Wow another easily found and lucky guy to have a good time with an ex or long lost friend......Why don't have this type of lobang? Can share these fun?

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by sticky5 View Post
      Wow another easily found and lucky guy to have a good time with an ex or long lost friend......Why don't have this type of lobang? Can share these fun?
      ;) Bro... just need patience and luck. It took me nearly a month to build the courage to even try with my friend before we eventually started online sex. We backed off now after a few excellent rounds. But she is not one to share or want to open for more. It was just a one off for her.

PlayKid
      Love life

I am:
      Cheerful

Still a lucky star....will jump to this opportunity when time arrives.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

This is my virgin post, I hope that all the bro here would enjoy.
      It was back 2 years ago when I was introduced by a friend of mine, a malay girl (KK). She is just a plain jane. Nothing excites me. We meet 1 or 2 times with my group of friends at mamak stall. She was just 18 at that time and just came out from school. I am working and Chinese. So obviously we don’t have chemistry or what so ever.
      As newly introduced friends, of course we exchange HP tel. I didn’t keep the number cause wasting time. Time flies, it was few month back since we meet. I know for sure that if any friend, who didn’t call for a long time, sure asks for help. Out of sudden KK called. Blah blah blah grandmother story, I didn’t recall what it’s the problem as I have no intention to listen to what she say. At the end of the call she asks me to bank in money. I KNEW IT, guts feeling, **H. After a deep though aiya, my friend’s fren, cannot lose face, must help lo.
      After bank in, for weeks, She MIA (missing in action). I knew I got con already, what to do, sigh!. I still remember it was Saturday. KK called, I knew I cannot get back the money but I promise myself that I would not borrow any more. Same old thing, grandmother story blah blah blah. I ask my money back, she says don’t have money at this moment.
      But still ask me to drive her out from to makan angin as her mood not good. After talk talk, she convinces me to drive her on Sunday. So since I have no gf at that time, nothing to lose. Just go out makan and see movie, just to satisfy my boredom and someone could accompany me see movies, if i watch alone, felt like a bit silly. Since she came from kampong, I fetch her at the station. After She keep talking talking about dire problem, she only stop when she in the movie or while makan. I just lent an empty ear to her by nod.
      So one week end finished. So nothing happens, so 3rd time call after few weeks from the outing. She mentioned that already in kl study in a college. So ask me to meet up station help her to move some bag to her new rented place. I obliged. Cause her alone in kl, sure need friend help.
      There where everything stated.
      So that day was hot, she wasn’t wearing tudung, saw her sweating and her baju kurung was in yellow with black bra. I not able to guess what the sizes but I guess it was like B cup. In the rented house she asks me to relax in her room and as a good host she pour me a cold drink from the fridge. “KK nak gi mandi jap, you just relax kat ni”, I replied ok. I notice nothing, because rented room does not have bathroom and she has to use the share bathroom outside from her room. So I relaxing while layan my iphone. You know lar as a kampong girl, like berkemban. Which is norm to her, so she walks in to the room while using another towel to dry her hair, as he walk in the sarong felt, malfunction. Cause hand are busy drying the hair so no time to grab the falling sarong. I saw everything, good B size boob with brown round nipples and well trim pussy hair. I was like starring at her. “Eh malu malu!”, but her action it’s not fast, slowly pick up the sarong and as if purposely let me see everything. My heart is pounding and my small bro head it up. Slowly she drops of the towel and sarong, slowly wear panties on, and follow by bra. I guess this is most nice feeling when a girl changing cloth in front of you and she did it very gently and slowly. This really turns me ON. From the moment I felt like want to rape her and grope her from behind. But big head over small head, control ! control !.
      So it leads to nothing happen. We went for outing and that’s it.
      CONT

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast